Forest River RV EVO Elite Travel Trailer RVs For Sale
The EVO Elite travel trailers by Forest River offer attention to detail, design and functionality giving you the perfect RV for your camping lifestyle. With the right amount of standard features and mandatory packages, you can enjoy the great outdoors in comfort!
Each is built with E-Z Lube axles, self-adjusting brakes, a power tongue jack for easy setup, a heated and enclosed fresh water tank, and the Green package offering solar prep and LED interior lighting. There is an extra large panoramic window package in the main slide for great views, full extension ball bearing drawer guides, upgraded hidden hinges, an upgrade appliance package, and USB port package to keep the electronics up and running.
Choose to be elite, make your selection from several Forest River EVO Elite travel trailers that will fit your wish list, plus some!
EVO Elite 2985VB
Forest River EVO Elite travel trailer 2985VB highlights: Private Bunkhouse Two ... more about EVO Elite 2985VB
Sleeps 9 Slides 1 Ext Width 8 ft Interior Color Aspen, Driftwood Number Of Bunks 2 Available Beds Queen Refrigerator Type Gas/Electric Refrigerator Size 8 cu ft Cooktop Burners 3 Number of Awnings 1 Water Heater Capacity 6 gal Water Heater Type Gas/Electric DSI AC BTU 13500 btu Awning Info 16' Power w/Adjustable Legs Axle Count 2 Shower Type Tub/Shower Combo
EVO Elite Features:
Standard Features (2022)
- Pot & Pan Drawer Under one Dinette Seat
- 13.5 Ducted A/C with Quick Cool
- XL Grab Handle
- Heated & Enclosed Fresh Water Tank
- E-Z Lube Axles
- Self-Adjusting Brakes
- Full Extension Ball Bearing Drawer Guides
- Central Switch Command Center
- (2) Outside Speakers
- Radius Entry Door
- 6 Gal. Gas/Electric DSI Water Heater
- Radial Tires
Luxury Package (Mandatory)
- 2 Pots & Pans Drawers (N/A on Some Models)
- Sink Cover
- Flip-Up Countertop Extension (N/A on some Models)
- Foot Flush Toilet
- Skylight over Tub
- Coat Rack
- Cable TV Hookup
- LP Quick Disconnect
- Black Tank Flush
- Radial Tires
- Spare Tire & Carrier
- Outside Shower
- Teddy Bear Bunk Mats (N/A on Non-Bunk Models)
- Upgraded Hidden Hinges
- Battery Disconnect
Paramount Package (Mandatory)
- Extra Large Panoramic Window Package in Main Slide
- 8 cu. Ft. Gas/Electric Refrigerator
- Power Awning w/ Adjustable Legs
- Power Tongue Jack
- Solidstep Triple Step (Main Entrance Only)
- Stabilizer Jacks
- External LED Strip Lighting
- Exterior Convenience Package: Friction Hinge Entry Door, Magnetic Latches on Baggage Doors
- Green Package: Solar Prep & LED Interior Lighting
- Solid Surface Countertop w/ Undermount Sink
- USB Port Package
- Bluetooth Stereo
- Upgraded Pillowtop Mattress
- Upgraded Appliance Package
- Designer Spring Faucet
- Electric Fireplace w/ Crystals (Not available on All Models)
- Modern Cloth Roller Shades w/ Autostop (Living room & Bedroom)
- Astro Foil (Ceiling & Floor)
Northwest Package (Optional)
- Heated & Enclosed Tanks with 12V Heat Strips
- Astro Foil (Ceiling & Floor)
See us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Due to Covid19 supply chain issues, some features and options shown may be temporarily substituted or removed.
Customer Satisfaction is Our #1 Priority.
At Forest River, Inc., your needs, interests, budget, and lifestyle are at the forefront of everything we do. This affects every step from design, to the manufacturing floor, and on to you, our Customer. Whatever your need—recreation, transportation, or cargo hauling—we strive to bring quality products within reach of everyone. It’s not just a slogan: “Customer Satisfaction is Our #1 Priority.”
In 1996, Forest River founder Peter Liegl had a vision. He foresaw an RV company dedicated to helping people experience the joy of the outdoors by building better recreational vehicles. After purchasing certain assets of Cobra Industries, the Company started manufacturing pop-up tent campers, travel trailers, fifth wheels and park models. Continually growing, Forest River now operates multiple manufacturing facilities throughout the United States producing Class A, B and C motorhomes, travel trailers, fifth wheels, toy haulers, pop-up tent campers, truck campers, park model trailers, destination trailers, cargo trailers, commercial vehicles, buses, pontoons, and mobile restroom trailers.
Our large production capacity enables us to fill our customers' orders promptly without cutting corners or rushing through production procedures. This ensures that each Forest River product is conscientiously built and undergoes thorough, detailed inspection before it's shipped to the customer. This guarantees that every family who desires quality recreation will find a Forest River product that serves their needs, interests, budget, and lifestyle.