Forest River RV Cherokee Alpha Wolf Travel Trailer RVs For Sale
The Cherokee Alpha Wolf travel trailers by Forest River offer quality, functionality, affordability wrapped up in a tougher, lighter and better insulated shell giving you more for your money and years of enjoyment!
Each includes features from the "Twelve Pack" such as a one-piece fiberglass, gel-coated front cap with LED strip lights, a proven Tufflex PVC roof membrane, and upgraded 2" thick aluminum framed, laminated block foam insulated exterior walls. You will also find a convenience light at the Utility Center and motion sensing lights in the pass-through compartment, plus an outside TV prep with outlet and mounting bracket. More highlights include the Smart monitor panel with smart phone Bluetooth connectivity, a super-plush Evergreen mattress for comfort, a porcelain stool with water jet assist and foot flush for convenience, an oversized bath sink, and a deluxe furniture pack.
Choose a Forest River Alpha Wolf because you want a lightweight travel trailer that has proven its self in the industry and/or you enjoy being a happy camper with lots of amenities in a functional and affordable RV!
Cherokee Alpha Wolf 26DBH-L
Forest River Cherokee Alpha Wolf travel trailer 26DBH-L highlights: Double-Size ... more about Cherokee Alpha Wolf 26DBH-L
Have a question about this floorplan? Contact Us
Sleeps 10 Slides 1 Length 31 ft 8 in Ext Width 8 ft Ext Height 11 ft Hitch Weight 600 lbs Gross Weight 7600 lbs Dry Weight 5795 lbs Cargo Weight 1805 lbs Fresh Water Capacity 49 gals Grey Water Capacity 35 gals Black Water Capacity 35 gals Number Of Bunks 2 Available Beds Queen Refrigerator Type Cannon Residential Refrigerator Size 11 cu ft Cooktop Burners 3 Number of Awnings 1 AC BTU 15000 btu Awning Info 20' Axle Count 2 Shower Type Standard Electrical Service 30 amp
Cherokee Alpha Wolf Features:
Standard Features (2022)
Weather Guard Package (Not all items available on all models)
- Armored Underbelly Tank Enclosure and Forced Air Heat to All Holding Tanks
- Oversized Bathroom Attic Fan for Increased Interior Air Flow
- Seamless Roofing Membrane with Heat Reflectivity
- High Capacity Electric Fireplace (5,200 BTU’s) with Multiple Heat and Fan Settings with Remote
- Supersized Air Conditioning Unit (15,000 BTU) with Immediate Quick Cool Dump Feature
- High Efficiency "Super H" Duct Pattern and Cooling System
- Upgraded 2" Thick Laminated Exterior Walls with Block Foam Insulation
- Insulator Series (Non-Conductive Material) Wood Roof and Floor Superstructure
Convenience Package (Not all items available on all models)
- Leash Latch" Pet Safety Technology
- Dual Zone, Bluetooth Stereo, Optimized for USB Flash Drives, iPODs and Other MP3 Players
- Large Exterior Folding Assist Grab Handle (Main Entry)
- Laser Blue Ambient Interior Accent Lighting
- Outside Shower with Hot and Cold Water
- Power Front Jack with Light
- Quick Clean Waste Tank Sprayer
- Seamless Counter Tops Throughout
- Tire Pressure Safety Sensors
Limited Package (Not all items available on all models)
- Blackout" Kitchen Appliance and Hardware Package
- Cannon™ 12V, High Efficiency, 11 Cubic Foot Residential Refrigerator with Travel Lock
- Total Control" for Wireless Operation of Multiple Light Zones, Awning, Monitor Panel and All Slides
- Zebra Shades" (Light Filtering with Blackout Capability) In Main Living Area
- Rear Observation Camera with Bluetooth Connectivity and Operation
- Aluminum Rims
- Commercial Grade Spring Spout Kitchen Faucet with Pull-out Sprayer
- High Gloss Gel Coated Front Cap
- Cherokee Exclusive Exterior Step(s) with Oversized Landing, 600LB. Capacity, Quick Release and Kick Plate
- 8” Ceiling Mounted, 200W Subwoofer with Accent Lighting.
- Residential, Oversized Farm Style Kitchen Sink with Flush Mount Cover
- LP Quick Connect for Optional Bumper Mounted Swing Arm Grill
- 100% Safety Glass Entry Door with Dark Tint, Friction Hinge, Viewing Window and Shade Prep
- Slam Latch Compartment Doors with "Safety Stay" Magnet Technology
- Dual Port USB Charging Stations (Multiple Locations in Living, Kitchen, Bed and Bunk Area)
- Clean Sweep" Floor Design (No Heat Vents)
- LED Interior Lighting Package
- Super-Plush Evergreen Mattress
- Deluxe Bedding Package
- Individual Reading Lights at Bed
- Full Under Bed Storage with Strut Lift Assist
- Pleated Shades in Bedroom and Bunkroom
- Bedroom TV Prep
- Shower/Tub Skylight
- Porcelain Stool with Water Jet Assist and Foot Flush
- Oversized Lav Sink
- Motion Sensing Night Light in Bathroom
- Deluxe Furniture Pack
- Smart Monitor Panel with Smart Phone Bluetooth Connectivity
- Large Pantry
- Hand Sanitizer Station at Kitchen Sink
- Butcher Block Style Cutting Board and Backsplash in Kitchen
- (2) Fixed and (2) Foldable Free Standing Dinette Chairs with Seat Storage (26RK, 26RL)
- Booth Dinette with Pots and Pans Drawers (Where Applicable)
- “ToughBend” Rigid Skirt Metal Design
- Dual Power Awnings (26RL)
- Motion Sensing Lights in Pass Thru
- Convenience Light at Utility Center
- LED Exterior Lighting Package
- Outside TV prep with Outlet and Mounting Bracket
- 5/8” Tongue and Groove Plywood Floor Decking
- 1x Engineered Wood “SuperTruss” Roof Structure with 3/8" Decking
- 30AMP Marine Style Power Cord
- Water Source and Sink for All Outside Kitchen
- Alpha Wolf Swing Arm Style Bumper Mount Grill
- Large Residential Size LED TV
- Rear Storage Travel Rack
- Juice Pack - 50W Roof Mount Solar Panel (Expandable to 500W), Series 27 Battery, Battery Box, Battery Disconnect, Volt Meter and 30AMP Solar Charger (Mandatory)
- Juice Pack Expansion Kit (100W Panel)
- 4-Corner Power Stabilizer Jacks
See us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Due to Covid19 supply chain issues, some features and options shown may be temporarily substituted or removed.
Customer Satisfaction is Our #1 Priority.
At Forest River, Inc., your needs, interests, budget, and lifestyle are at the forefront of everything we do. This affects every step from design, to the manufacturing floor, and on to you, our Customer. Whatever your need—recreation, transportation, or cargo hauling—we strive to bring quality products within reach of everyone. It’s not just a slogan: “Customer Satisfaction is Our #1 Priority.”
In 1996, Forest River founder Peter Liegl had a vision. He foresaw an RV company dedicated to helping people experience the joy of the outdoors by building better recreational vehicles. After purchasing certain assets of Cobra Industries, the Company started manufacturing pop-up tent campers, travel trailers, fifth wheels and park models. Continually growing, Forest River now operates multiple manufacturing facilities throughout the United States producing Class A, B and C motorhomes, travel trailers, fifth wheels, toy haulers, pop-up tent campers, truck campers, park model trailers, destination trailers, cargo trailers, commercial vehicles, buses, pontoons, and mobile restroom trailers.
Our large production capacity enables us to fill our customers' orders promptly without cutting corners or rushing through production procedures. This ensures that each Forest River product is conscientiously built and undergoes thorough, detailed inspection before it's shipped to the customer. This guarantees that every family who desires quality recreation will find a Forest River product that serves their needs, interests, budget, and lifestyle.